Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The People!

Ok, I've posted enough pictures of what it looks like here and now I'll introduce you to some of the people.
Note: I performed last night for the first time at the Festival and it went wonderfully, unfortunately the video is to big so I'll just have to show you pictures.

Mr.Cionco - My Teacher at CSUS {pron: Chon-ko}
Natsuki - My teacher here at festival and Wife of Mr. Cionco {pron: Nawt-ski} {I also take lesson from her in Sac}
Scott - Pianist/Friend
Meredith - Roommate
Dr. Brister - Voice teacher
Me! - In the church I performed in
And: You've already met Kosomo and Mandy, two other pianists.

~Natsuki and I after my performance~
~Mr. Cionco and I after performance~
Yes, I have a cheesy grin on my face, but I was very happy.
{the performance went well}~Mr.Cionco and Natsuki~

~Me and MY most favorite Teacher :-)~

~Natsuki and I~

~Me practicing in the Church I performed in last night~
~Meredith and I~

~Scott and I~

~Dr. Brister and I~

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Maria,

Can you get some pictures of you all dressed up? That is an incredible picture of you practicing.

I want one of you practicing all dressed up. Pretty please with sugar on top?!?!?!?

Nina B. said...

WOW looks like you are having a wonderful time!!! go maria have fun i love to see all of your adventures and the people you are adventuring with... Yay you!