Saturday, July 4, 2009

O Little Town of Schlern

Since the time change and Jet Lag, I've been getting up at very early morning hours. Friday I woke up at four and decided to go out and explore the town and take a few pictures closer to dawn. Here a just a few.
~The View from my Hotel Window~ ~My Hotel~
~The Church in the Main Square I'll be performing In~
~The Fountain in the Main Square~
~The Seating Area for the Gelato Shop~
~View from the Gelato Shop~
~Special Delivery~
~The Five Star Hotel~ ~The Post~
~Telephone Booth~
~ Trash can and a Bench~
~ Schlern ~

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Now that is a very quaint looking trash can!

Keep posting the pics.

Can't wait to see your performance post.

Sarah said...

wow, maria! the pics are beautiful! makes me yearn to go back to europe. . . where are all the people though?? there are very few people in your pics

East Coast-er Momma said...

I wish, wish I was there!!!