Thursday, February 26, 2009

Going Green

I've officially gone Green and I'm riding my bike to work! {house cleaning} Yes it's true, and no you won't see a mop and a broom slung over my back because I've thought ahead. About a month ago I supplied all my clients with everything they need, so all I have to do is show up! Nice eh? Starting tomorrow I ride my bike to work and school until the weather goes bad.

Well... One of the other reasons why I'm riding my bike is cause I'm letting Misha and David borrow my car while they are here. Yup there back! {only for No Limits} :-(
Here's some fun we've already had...

5 comments:

Carly said...

Go Maria! Aw can't wait to see you Misha, David, Cy and Roma=)

Janell said...

*confused* are you cleaning houses now? That's cool! And riding your bike must be sooo fun. Downtown is the perfect place for it!! Especially on summer mornings! (please tell Mish I said "hi" and I love her and miss her!!)

Faith Maria Lopez said...

Yup I own my own business and have been cleaning for about 10 years now!

I'll be sure to tell Misha you said hi.

Anonymous said...

You were BEAUTIFUL on the platform,singing, No Limits! Saw you via internet, Thanks Uncle Chris! David was there. See him? He is on his way home right now! He had a Blast? Is that the right word? He is so Up There!! Was fed! He needed it. We might get to come in July! P.S. I raise my kids with A Cleaning Business. Loved it! Be Blessed today!Sis. Debbie Moore

Chandra said...

very cool. exercise, fresh air, save money...and lending a hand! swwweeet!