Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Music!


Hey everyone, Just giving you an update.... I've been super busy as of late. Next semester is my Junior recital and I've been in the practice room everyday and night of the week except for Sundays. Here's me today in the practice room practicing Chopin at 7:00 at night. I'll be here till bout midnight then the time change and I'll have an extra hour of practice! Yippee!! Well if you don't see me a lot then you know why.

Love you all and thanks for the support. I'll be sure to post an invite for my Recital when I know the date.

5 comments:

James Wilder said...

hopefully this is a short season... haven't seen you around as much. Good job picking songs and leading worship at CoffeeBreak last week.

Faith Maria Lopez said...

James,

Yes, this is my season to prepare and that's what I'm doing. As I get better the less practicing I have to do... It will come with time. Now I have to pray that my God preparation will take me through this season and see me through to the other side.

As always thanks for the encouraging words. You and Emily are the best!

Janell said...

Good luck on this, Maria! I know how lonely, tiring, and exhausting this can get! Stick in there, girl! I know you'll be fantastic! Love you!

Faith Maria Lopez said...

Janell,

Thanks for the encouraging words and I hope to make it through with flying colors!

Music Eloquence said...

DO I EVER WISH I WERE THERE to be there at your recital and support you. I am so proud of you girl. It will all be worth it someday. Don't lose sight of your dream when you're at your weariest. You're going to play brilliantly... I just know it. Have someone record.
Love you.