Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Traveling is a Bear!

~My Mom and I at SF Airport~

So I'm in London right now at the airport awaiting my flight to Munich then the Bus ride to Schlern. After a day and a half travel and still a few more hours to go, I'm beat.

My flight to London was interesting to say the least.... I once again received a Gold Medal award for sitting next to the loudest speaking chap on the plane {and he didn't stop talking}. My gold medal wall is growing rather rapidly, since I always seem to sit next to the "interesting" people.

I've spent the last 9 hours here at Heathrow Airport trying to sleep and make the most of my time. I found a great lounge area where I slept a bit with my nice travel pillow and an airplane blanket I pilfered off the plane....shhh.
I'm ready to get into the Hotel and take a shower and a nice long walk WithOut luggage in tow.

Bye for now and I'll be posting more as soon as I can get internet access in Schlern.

As they say in London - Cheerio!

3 comments:

skylerizm's said...

so that ware you took off you didn"t tell me haa


your best brother in the world

sky

James Wilder said...

Keep it coming! How exciting...


Be well!

Aaron Terrazas said...

Cool stuff, can't wait to read more